In addition to the classic article types, we also publish peer-reviewed video articles related fields with JICM.
* Video Article is a new type of publishing method of scientific papers which are 10-20 minute short videos about specific topics using content from articles and other text sources.
* JICM publishes peer-reviewed scientific video articles to help learning new skills related fields with immunology and clinical microbiology.
* To the best of our knowledge the "JICM is the world's first peer reviewed video and text journal related fields with immunology and microbiology".
Why publish a video article?
- Videos can transfer more information than manuscrits in a short time,
- Suitable for a new method to describe,
- Suitable for case presantation,
- Helps all students and researchers to learn easily (facilitates retention of memory),
- It facilitates being cited.
How to create a video? (click here)
Please check JICM's general requirements for articles and our specific advice on the different article types. If you are interested towards the journal please visit "Guide for Authors" page. Please ensure that you have prepared your manuscript in line with JICM's general requirements for articles and our specific advice on the different article types.
The JICM Editorial Team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License
The articles in the Journal of Immunology and Clinical Microbiology are open access articles licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/) which permits unrestricted, non-commercial use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the work is properly cited.